Monday, December 8, 2008

My All Time FAVORITE Body Wash


I know everyone recognizes the Burt's Bees Brand but have you tried their body washes. I simply adore the Milk & Shea Butter Body Wash. The fragrance is wonderful - light and soft. I have a problem with strong fragrances which makes this perfect for me. It's fabulous for dry skin. It keeps the winter itchy skin at bay.

The price is not bad either, the website posts the price as $8.00 which is very close to what the retailers charge. It's easy to find locally. CVS has it, as well as Target. Never been able to find it in my local Wal-mart though. Boo Wal-Mart.

If you're in the mood to try something new, I recommend you try Burt's Bees Milk & Shea Butter Body Wash. You won't be disappointed.

If you want to read more about this body wash and all the other Burt's Bees products, click HERE.

No comments: