Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dogs Can Talk ~*~ At Least On YouTube They Can!

I’m always on YouTube looking around on a regular basis. There are videos about everything there. If you need to know how to do something, there is probably a video there that will demonstrate how to do it. From repair to cooking, crafting, technical, gardening…..even picking up women. The videos that I am more drawn to are the humorous kind……babies, kids, animals, animations and parodies.

You have to be carefully though. Search for laughing babies and as you click on different ones to watch, what you searched for sort of gets off somehow and before you know it you could have videos with nudity on the list…..or something weird like “My 10 Year Old Daughter Still Breast Feeds”. That actually happened to me. I was watching a few of the videos of laughing babies (they are so contagious) and there it was a video about a woman who still breast feeds her 10 year old daughter and plans to let her do it until she doesn’t want to anymore. Of course I couldn’t believe it and HAD to watch it. I’ll save what I have to say about THAT video in another blog.

This is one is really great. Especially if you love dogs like I do. My favorite is the last dog in the video. Which one is yours?



No comments: