Saturday, April 11, 2009

Independence Day - No Not the Holiday - The Movie!

Do you know the movie I’m talking about? The action packed alien attack movie from 1996 starring Will Smith, Jeff Goldblum and Bill Pullman. It comes on TV often although I don’t have to watch the broadcast. I have 3 VHS tapes and a DVD of the movie. If you haven’t guessed it’s my all time favorite movie. I’ve seen it at least a 1,000 times. I know all the dialog to the movie and it drives everyone crazy when they watch it with me because I will say the lines right before the actors say it. I can’t help it. It just spills out.

independenceday2.jpg

If I can’t sleep at night I will put the movie in. As long as I can hear it I don’t have to watch because I know what the characters are doing frame by frame. I can turn my back to the TV and enjoy it just as much as if I was watching.

I can’t believe they haven’t made an “Independence Day 2″ yet. I have the perfect idea for it. If any producers are reading this and are interested, contact me! Ummm, it could happen. Oh! That reminds me of another movie - “Angels in the Outfield”. The one with Danny Glover. I probably should save that one for another time though.

If you haven’t seen “Independence Day”, watch it. If you have seen it before. watch it again.

You WILL enjoy it!

independence-day1.jpg

No comments: