Saturday, April 11, 2009

MySpace - Not Just For The Young


First I’m going to start out by telling you my age. I’m 54 and I have a MySpace page. Granted there are more teenagers and twenty somethings on MySpace than the older generation but we ARE there. I have met some great people on MySpace, young and old.

It’s fun to redecorate my page every once in a while. There’s probably a million different themes and I can change them as my mood changes. The applications, fondly called aps, are a kick too. I don’t display them on my page, though, only because I’m not sure others would appreciate my choices.

The music player is my favorite thing. I have found so many of my favorites artists and songs and added them to my player. They are right at my fingertips whenever I’m online. I’m able to share the ones I want to share with those who view my page or not share them. The choice is mine.

It’s easy to search out people my age and in my area with the MySpace friends search feature. I can approve friend requests or not although I approve everyone. At least so far I have.

If you would like to check out my MySpace page, please feel free to do so. I would love the company.

http://myspace.com/ladykittrell

No comments: